Which are best wet wall panels?

Old 02-25-22, 04:28 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 6
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Which are best wet wall panels?

Hello all,
I am wanting to replace my bathroom wall paper with wet wall panels but have no idea which would be the best type and what thickness ie 5mm Thick, 7mm Thick, 8mm Thick etc and where to get them from ie B and Q etc anyone with any recomended links, a good manufacturer’s guarantee a guarantee of 10 years, cladding adhesive and matching trims??

Also what other materials will I need to put them up?

Anyone give me any advice please?
Old 02-25-22, 10:57 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 62,512
Received 3,485 Upvotes on 3,128 Posts
I see you're from the UK. This is primarily a North American based site.
The products available here will be different from over there.

I've never heard them called wet wall panels.
I have heard of a product called Marlite. It's a finished coating over a hardboard product.
Almost like a waterproof paneling. It gets glued on the wall.
Marlite products
Old 02-26-22, 06:12 AM
sam floor's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: May 2010
Location: floor installer
Posts: 978
Received 30 Upvotes on 25 Posts
Sorry, none of those terms translate to our products in the US.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: