Diamond Plate Wallpaper

Old 01-25-05, 12:51 PM
dave111
Visiting Guest
Diamond Plate Wallpaper

I am starting up and Internet LAN center and want to do a futuristic industrial theme. I want to put diamond plate on the walls. Obviously buying actually metal sheets would be very expensive. Someone told me they saw them use a wallpaper that looked like diamond plate metal on some show like house invaders. But i've searched everywhere and cant find this wallpaper, anyone know where it can be bought?

Old 01-25-05, 02:49 PM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I've used material that is metallic vinyl called Walltalkers. The neat part about it is that it's dry erase material, so you can write on it too. Looks very futuristic. I buy it from a commercial distributor, but I'm sure you can Google search it ....

Old 01-25-05, 07:13 PM
dave111
Visiting Guest
I check out the walltalkers site, they have metallic ones, but i really want diamond plate texture you know?, those coverings are all flat. Any other ideas?
(thanks for the reply though)

Old 03-02-05, 10:20 PM
euchreluver
Visiting Guest
try doing a search for faux stainless steel on MSN. there is a neat web site listed at the top that sells stainless steel adhesive film. I think they have the pattern you are looking for.

Last edited by euchreluver; 03-02-05 at 10:31 PM.
Old 01-18-07, 04:03 PM
M
try a site called kenmark (plastic diamond plate laminate wallcoverings) by ati mirroflex. hope this helps

Old 01-20-07, 07:28 PM
C
I saw a wallpaper in Lowes that looks like aluminum. It had a harley davidson border that goes with it. Check it out. It looked like pressed tin with a shiny finish and felt like tin.

Old 03-05-09, 08:14 AM
B
diamond plate wallpaper source

The real looking diamond plate borders are available on ebay, at Paper Street Plastics.

and they have it in a dozen different colors!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: