Wallcovering Border - Frieze

Old 02-25-00, 01:28 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I have a wallcovering border or frieze that I need to apply to a recently hung vinyl paper. Do I need a special adhesive or can I use a regular if slightly stiffer mix of cellulose wallpaper paste?
Old 03-01-00, 05:43 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Dave, I'm glad you asked. You do need special paste. Its vinyl to vinyl paste. You'll find it whereever wallpaper supplies are sold. Follow the directions on the container.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: