Old 10-03-00, 09:01 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

My husband and I just finished putting up some wallpaper.After we finished we noticed that one of the panels had some bubbles in it. Is there a way to get them out without replacing the strip?
Old 10-03-00, 05:42 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Go to your pro paint store or wall paper store and get a large syrenge made for just this, you will need to thin the paste to be able to pull it up in the syrenge, inject the blister(don't over inject) and work the air out the small hole it created.


Be sure and insert under the wallpaper only, it is easy to insert under the sheetrock paper by accident, just be aware of what your doing.

[This message has been edited by Chipfo (edited October 03, 2000).]

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: