Cover Wall w/ One Picture


Old 01-24-06, 10:29 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 246
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Cover Wall w/ One Picture

Here is my thought: I get my hands on a black and white picture of some city - say NYC and I get the picture "blown up" to fit one of my walls. Let's say the wall is 20 feet long and 9 feet high.

Anyone do this before? Seen it done? I'm thinking I'd want black and white with a flast finish.

Maybe I'd be better off looking for wall paper that is similar - does it exist - I'm looking for somethign unique and not repetative like standard wall paper would be.

Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-06, 10:17 AM
Annette's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,155
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
yes, it's called a wallpaper MURAL. go to any wallpaper website & search for murals. i'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for. and even better, they've already sliced into manageable strips for easier hanging. but be prepared to spend some money - they're not cheap.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: