borders not sticking

Old 01-03-08, 06:09 AM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
borders not sticking

I am decorating my son's room with Cars self stick adhesive border. However, during the middle of the night all of the border fell down and I am clueless what to do. Someone please help me. This is the first time I have done this and want it to look good but also be able to be removed when he outgrows this phase. Thank you--Dawn(desperate mom)

Old 01-03-08, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by DawnD View Post
I am decorating my son's room with Cars self stick adhesive border. However, during the middle of the night all of the border fell down and I am clueless what to do. Someone please help me. This is the first time I have done this and want it to look good but also be able to be removed when he outgrows this phase. Thank you--Dawn(desperate mom)
there is a product for sizing(pre-glueing) the wall paper so the border will stay put. i hop you sized the wall before papering or it will be tough to remove the paper if you should want to at a later date.

Old 01-04-08, 05:07 PM
I did not know they made self adhesive. If it fell down most likely you have it installed over very dry flat paint? Give me details on this. Was it installed over paint or wallpaper? Was the border pre-pasted or did you peel off a backing?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: