For all Newbies to Wallpaper

Old 01-24-08, 09:59 AM
D
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
For all Newbies to Wallpaper

Hello everyone,

I found this forum today and was kind of sad that it hasn't been utilized in quite awhile, so I thought I would start a new thread.

I love wallpaper. I know it gets a bad rap, especially when people want to take it down because it gets outdated, etc. But I love it and want to share what I have learned with other people!

So glad to be here and I hope I can meet other wallpaper enthusiasts here.

Having said that, is there anyone who is new to wallpapering? I'll be happy to help as needed. Just reach out and let me know!

Old 01-24-08, 10:34 AM
D
Hi dekor8r Welcome to the DoItYourself.com forums

You're right! Wallpaper gets a bad rap-especially when people want to take it off. I've noticed and have become interested in wallpaper lately but haven't actually tried it nor have decided to do it yet. I've seen there are some really updated and nice looking styles out there. Glad you love wallpaper. I'm sure you'll see other members here that have the same taste and that you'd be able to help others out with what you know and/or experienced. Keep your eyes open in this topic. I'm sure you'll see members asking questions.

Old 01-24-08, 06:48 PM
I have always said this:

You pick out the right wallcovering and install it right....nothing is more elegant!!

Old 01-27-08, 08:32 PM
Received 1 Vote on 1 Post
We are still steadily hanging paper most days. High-end and commercial have been most active this past year. Not so much the pre-pasted type vinyls.

Old 03-24-08, 05:59 AM
D
RE: Wallpaper

I've been away from my computer for a bit too long, but I was THRILLED to see so many replies!

What are your current projects? I'm just about to do my bathroom and my son's room and I'm bursting with ideas, but nothing has really struck me as "just the right thing" if you know what I mean. I'd love to see some pictures if you have any!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: