Help Identifying Wallpaper.

Old 03-12-12, 11:41 AM
W
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question Help Identifying Wallpaper.

I Had to replace a whole section of drywall. Now I need to put up more wallpaper. The problem is, I have no clue what the name of the wallpaper is or who makes it since it was there before I moved into the house. If anyone could help me identify who makes this wallpaper and or the name of this style, it would be greatly appreciated. Attached is a picture the wallpaper.

Flickr: AEG_Designs' Photostream

- Thanks,
WADesigns

Old 03-12-12, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator
Received 162 Votes on 129 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!
The problem is, manufacturers of both wallpaper and fabric, constantly discontinue designs to make room for new ones. Chances are, if that paper has been up for over a year, it'll be hard to find. Add to that, without knowing at least the name of it, it'll be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
You'll probably be better off to start from scratch with a new wallpaper altogether.

Old 03-12-12, 02:18 PM
M
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 398 Votes on 354 Posts
I agree with Shadie! If you don't want to strip and repaper the entire room, you could strip the paper on just the affected wall and then paint that wall a color that would compliment the wallpaper.

Old 03-14-12, 04:58 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Try this

Try www.NGPP.org and go to their forum. Look for a link, there, for assistance in ID'ing paper.This is not going to be music to your ears. One problem with wallcoverings, IMO, is that there were always TOO many choices. to find the same colors and (especially) the exact distance between the lines of color years after production will be a huge feat.Good luck

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: