kraft paper wallcovering


Old 08-02-01, 01:01 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I want to apply kraft paper to the lower half of my basement walls for a unique look. I have seen this projest before on a home improvement program, but can't remember which one. I know that they had used some type of glue but can't remember if it was diluted white glue or diluted wallpaper glue. Has anyone seen this projest before and if so was it diluted white glue or wallpaper glue. And what was the dilution? Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-01, 04:43 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
jayhawker58, Most of the time waterbased acrylic polyurethane is used and it will depend on how thin it is out of the can how much it is thinned. The reason for using poly is if wallpaper glue is used it has to be primed with oil primer before painting....Mike
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: