specialty wallcoverings


Old 09-20-01, 10:55 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Hello, I am interested in applying torn paper to the upper portion of my walls. I've seen this done with brown paper but I'd like to use white. Is this possible, or will the paper turn to a different color. The most important question I have though is needing to know the process that is used to apply it to the walls. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Old 09-21-01, 11:36 AM
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Herts U.K
Posts: 542
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I have no idea why you would want to stick "torn paper" to your walls but if you use a paste mixed with water then it will have no effect on the papers colour as the paste itself is quite colourless. Just paste the back and fold...If thats possible!! Allow that to soak for 10 mins and then smooth on to walls...Finito.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: