molding for an archway


Old 08-16-02, 07:38 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
molding for an archway

I have made an arch in the dining room wall and need to put molding around it to conceal some uneven cuts. As there isn't such a thing as rounded molding in the building supply stores around here, what would you suggest I use. I'm not experienced and can't think of what to do. The wall is pine panelling on one side and wall papered plywood on the other side.

Thans for any suggestions.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-02, 10:09 PM
Doug Aleshire's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: United States
Posts: 4,680
molding for an archway


Depending on what you are looking for, here is a site that might help.

Good Luck!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes