Drywall automatic taping tools


Old 08-19-02, 06:00 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question Drywall automatic taping tools

I have heard a little about automatic taping tools for drywall and wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction to get more information about them???? I specifically want to know what they do, how they work, and if any do-it-yourselfer has tried them.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-02, 06:57 AM
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Northeastern NC On The Albemarle Sound
Posts: 10,952

The tool is called a drywall banjo, and here's an illustrated article on how to use them from Reader's Digest "The Family Handyman" magazine:
Old 08-19-02, 06:59 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Smile Thanks!

Thanks, Mike. I'll check it out right now!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes