I hate this texture!!!


Old 01-06-03, 06:17 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Angry I hate this texture!!!

I have an old house that has texture on all the plaster walls. It looks like they rolled mud on the walls with some type of roller and I dont like it. How can I get rid of this without sanding or tearing down the walls and re doing this? I need some help here!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-03, 05:02 PM
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 618
Without sanding or tearing down the walls, you have 2 choices.

Float the walls out smooth with a new coat of plaster is one option.

The other is to apply some bridging material. This is blank wallpaper designed to smooth out rough walls. Knock down the high stuff and hang the blank paper. Then you can paint it or add more wallpaper. www.wallliner.com makes some good stuff, see what they have.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes