Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

switch plate covers

jviper777's Avatar
Visiting Guest

Posts: n/a

02-06-03, 09:33 AM   #1  
switch plate covers

I've been all over online looking for unfinished wood wall plate covers. The ones I find are ridiculously priced. Anyone know a place to get them.

I want to change all the ones in the house so at $5 a pop that gets spendy.


Sponsored Links
chfite's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 9,483

02-06-03, 09:34 AM   #2  
You can buy veneer at the hd or lowes and make your ownby gluing the veneer to the plastic with contact cement.

Search this Thread