miniature recessed lighting fixtures

Old 03-16-03, 09:27 AM
Kgarthr
Visiting Guest
miniature recessed lighting fixtures

I have an application that I need to use something of a recessed lighting fixture with an eyeball that measures in the area of 2” to 2.5” diameter. Definitely low voltage.

The basic application is simply a 6” pine ledge that boarders the walls in a 400sq/ft room for a chair rail/counter top for drinks etc. This 6” ledge will have a boxed in effect with another piece of 6” pine mounted below it on an angle to mount some form of lighting fixture pointed to the floor – spot, flood, narrow beam – the bulb doesn’t make a difference. The lights are to be spaced out at a 2 1/2’ to 3’ interval depending on the solution that I go with.

I’ve looked and called everywhere for possible application solutions. The best solution was a miniature recessed housing that measured 2 1/8” using 2 ½” trim with a 1” eyeball to angle the light back towards the wall/floor.

Old 03-16-03, 11:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kgarthr, Hello & welcome to the forum.

Did a quick google search and came up with this link, looks like it could possibly work for your situation.
http://www.lightinguniverse.com/prod...px?family=5513

Hope this helps.

Old 03-16-03, 06:37 PM
Kgarthr
Visiting Guest
Thank you for the URL, however I'm looking for an eyeball type fixture since I am installing them on an angle - unless you know of another way to mount them?

Old 03-16-03, 06:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well it seemed like a good idea They've got alot of lighting ideas at that site, found 'em on google. I think the search string I used was interior accent light fixtures. Good luck,

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: