Stucco over paneling?


Old 08-18-00, 09:10 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I have a room in my home that has horrible paneling for the wall coverings. I am wondering if anyone knows how to stucco over the paneling? Is this even possible? Help!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-00, 11:01 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

By "stucco", I assume you mean a texture with a topping or joint compound. Don't waste your time. Remove the paneling. There should be sheetrock under it. Texture that.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes