Old 11-08-00, 08:42 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Hello, I have a apt. in which I want to put up a wall, but the problem is that if that if the landlord sees it I can get in trouble, so what can I put up that is not permantely,something that will divide a room.
please e-mail me at [email protected]
Thank You
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-00, 12:27 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

any home furnishing store should be able to provide you with a room divider that is free standing. This should solve the problem of the landlord and provide the needed wall.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes