Different types of wainscoting??


Old 08-28-03, 04:54 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Different types of wainscoting??

What would be easier to do, a kit with the tongue and groove planks or would it be easier to use the 8 X 4 paneling ? I saw trhe paneling and Home Depot but cant find the kits anywhere??
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-03, 06:14 AM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Taylors, SC
Posts: 9,483
Here is a how to:


Here are some kits:




Whether or not to use paneling as opposed to the planks would be determined, in part, by relative cost and final appearance.

The paneling is probably easier to do, but I would focus on what I wanted it to look like when finished.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-28-03, 06:32 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
yes, thanks for the links. I like the look of this best: http://www.ornamentalmouldings.com/p...?ProductID=370

It says Home Depot carries the stuff , but I did not see any there, and I can't find it on the website.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes