awsome.coops/brickyee

Old 11-21-03, 04:14 AM
mudder
Visiting Guest
awsome.coops/brickyee

any you guys gotten 'plasterer's elbow' or 'tennis elbow' if so how long did it take to get rid of it and how. Cripes it hurts.

Old 11-21-03, 04:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Elbows don't bother me, get it in the wrists sometimes usually towards the end of a 17-18 thousand s/f house. I think it's called gettin old mudder! I've come to realize after 40 ya ain't invincible anymore My Ol lady has me takin some kind of herbal vitamins that do seem to help ward off the aches & pains of the job, that & the occasional barcardi & coke

Old 11-21-03, 05:24 AM
mudder
Visiting Guest
invincible don't worry awsome sure we are, even superman had an Achilles' heel

Old 11-21-03, 06:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My elbow always hurts! I sometimes use a tennis elbow brace. It works great. I have one for my wrist too. I'm not getting older I'm getting better!!!!

Old 11-21-03, 10:27 AM
mudder
Visiting Guest
thats the attitude coops

Old 11-21-03, 11:14 AM
brickeyee
Visiting Guest
Ibuprofin. Only problem is that it interfers with later refreshments. Still get sore sometimes, but stopped trying to stretch to reach and that has helped a lot.

Old 11-21-03, 02:46 PM
mudder
Visiting Guest
yeah been taking advil and putting ice pack morning and evening, helps a lot sharp pain isnt it. I'm finding though that if i don't use a trowel and use a broad knife that the pain is not nearly as bad seems to be a combination of grip/direction of my hand/and direction of movement. IE backhanded with a trowel is impossible.
Thanx for your responses guys

Old 11-23-03, 08:48 AM
brickeyee
Visiting Guest
Who was it that said "Getting old is not for the faint of heart"?

Old 12-02-03, 12:00 PM
dickh
Visiting Guest
i know this sounds really weird but a close friend of ours was going to have surgery on her wrist because her doctor said it was the only cure he could think of. her beautician talked her into buying a magnetic bracelet for $20 and within 2 days the chronic pain she had been living with for 6 months was gone.
so my wife went out and bought one also a few days ago and she just told me yesterday her aching elbow doesn't bother her anymore either.
they have me convinced that it really works so i intend to buy one myself. figure if it works for me it's the best money i ever spent. if it don't, well i've got a cheap piece of jewelry and i guarantee you i've blown $20 on a lot dumber stuff.

come to think of it, the last time i ate at the hereford house in kansas city, my tip came to that much.

Last edited by dickh; 12-02-03 at 01:36 PM.
Old 12-02-03, 02:07 PM
mudder
Visiting Guest
I'll try that dickh, the bracelet that is, $20 tip sounds off a bit though for me but maybe I'm just plain cheap.
thanx

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: