Wall Repair


Old 07-18-04, 06:47 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question Wall Repair

I'm totally new to self home improvement and I have no idea about the most basic of things, but I'm trying to learn, so please bear with me.

I put up a magnetic dartboard up on the wall, and where the darts missed the board, they indented the wall. How can I patch them up and not lose my deposit on this apartment? Can I use putty of some sort? Please advise.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-04, 05:20 AM
coops28's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 1,752
You can use spackle or joint compound. You can buy both of these in small quantities. Spread it over the area, let dry. put another coat over the area, let that dry. Then sand with a fine grit sanding sponge. Then look for any area's to touch up. Thats it.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes