Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Interior Improvement Center > Walls and Ceilings
Reload this Page >

Need Opinions: Vinyl Siding On Interior Walls

Old 09-17-04, 11:58 AM
boris
Visiting Guest

I'd like to have some opinions regarding something I'm now tossing around in my head: I have around 600 square feet of Nailite cedar shake siding. In the event people have never heard of it, it's a faux external vinyl siding, very realistic. And very expensive. Right now I have their faux glacier white stone siding on the outside of my house. Looks cool. Hell, it better look cool for what I paid for it. Cost me $240 a square. Now, I'm going to use a couple of squares of the white cottage cedar shake siding on the garage and on a wooded fence that's next to the garage. Should also look cool. After I'm done, I'll have a lot of the cedar shake siding left over. Probably about 600 square feet. I'm wondering what it would look like as paneling on the walls INSIDE my house. Any opinions?

Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-04, 12:00 PM
boris
Visiting Guest
If anybody wants to see what I'm talking about as far as Nailite is concerned, here's their site: http://www.nailiteinternational.com/index.html