Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Corner protection

skinut2234's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 247

12-20-04, 07:36 AM   #1  
Corner protection

I finished 2 outside corners with new drywall and cornet beads- mud ....etc.
Since it's the kids playroom- I want to install corner protectors that are larger and thicker then the thin -plactic ones. Here at work- I've noticed larger ones that are liek 1/2' thick and somewhat soft- but I cannot find them anywhere...... I checked the local home stores and they just carry the cheap- thin ones....anyone know what I am talking about?

Sponsored Links
awesomedell's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 2,425

12-21-04, 06:39 AM   #2  
You are probably going to have to check with a material supply house, look in your local yellow pages for drywall supply companies, if they don't have what you're looking for, will most likely be able to send you in the right direction. I've seen the type of corners you're talking about, but don't know a brand name to tell you. Good luck & Happy Holidays. :glocke:

Search this Thread