Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Interior Improvement Center > Walls and Ceilings
Reload this Page >

Burled Cherry Laminate Flooring and the Color of Walls Are

Burled Cherry Laminate Flooring and the Color of Walls Are

Old 02-05-05, 01:18 PM
TxLady
Visiting Guest
Lightbulb Burled Cherry Laminate Flooring and the Color of Walls Are

We are just finishing a house, and my husband is, as I type, finishing the primer. He wants to know today what the colors I am choosing are. I don't know!!!

How about this:

Ceilings: White

Dining room: Butterscotch with ragged on marigold and ragged over that chocolate brown.

Living room: Same

Family room and entry: Same burled cherry floor with dark cream (tending to tan) walls

Kitchen: Cherry wood cabinets, and cherry wood floor and, to add to that confusion, Blue Pearl (a sort of grey) counters. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I'm nearly insane trying to decide.

Man, I can just see him now ordering stark white for the whole house!

I'm sweating blood over this house (after the blood, sweat and tears in the last year). I thought it would come to me. It hasn't. *SIGH*

Thanks for a response.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-05, 03:32 PM
Hi there TxLady and welcome to the forums.

Personally I never get involved in picking colors for customers, I've give them the options & let them decide. If they ask what I think, I give my standard answer no matter what I think of the chosen colors, "It'll look good from my house" You might ask Annette up in the decorating forum, she seems to be more of the decorator/designer type. Sorry I'm not much help on this one.