drywall filler???


Old 01-03-06, 10:09 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
drywall filler???

I framed a couple of bedrooms in my finished basement- when I put the drywall up there is one section where they don't come together well. One sheet is about 1/2 out from the other. Being that they are basement rooms I don't really care too much about appearence. Is there some typr of quick drying and sandable filler I can use?
Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-06, 01:51 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 42,821
This post/thread was answered in carpentry & woodworking.
Quick answer - prefill with joint compound or preferably durabond.
Old 01-05-06, 03:05 PM
Peladu's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 106
Durabond 20 will be quick.....(sometimes too quick )

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:49 PM.