corner bead for rounded bulkhead


Old 01-06-07, 03:31 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 9
corner bead for rounded bulkhead

anyone know where i can get corner bead for a bulkhead that has curves like a letter "s" in it.NOTE--im in canada and have checked at home depot--
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-07, 04:58 PM
chandler's Avatar
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 39,968
If not at the big box, try a drywall install company. It is kerfed, or notched to allow for curves.
Old 01-07-07, 12:32 PM
coops28's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 1,752
Its usually called archway bead.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes