Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Interior Improvement Center > Walls and Ceilings
Reload this Page > Help with making room for Pool table!!!

Help with making room for Pool table!!!

Old 02-25-07, 10:55 PM
Help with making room for Pool table!!!

Me and my dad are interested in buying a pool table, well lets just say I am interested in buying a pool table. However, we realized that we really dont have as much space in the basement as we thought. There is a closet in our basement that is taking up space because we never use it, so i figure that if we remove this closet, we would have more than enough space for the table. The problem is that my father and I have zero experience with things like this. However, I am a fast learner and love working with my hands. I am willing to put in the time and effort into this because i cant wait to put in the pool table.

Below is a drawing of a section of the basement. The basement is double the size of the actual section in the drawing. Can anyone please give me any suggestions, tips, links, directions etc. Thank You.

I just found out i cannot post any attachments, so my email address is [email protected] I can email anyone who is willing to help, the drawing of the floor plan. Thnx again.

Last edited by DIYaddict; 02-26-07 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Email address removed for your protection and so your email will not be filled with spam
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-07, 04:51 AM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Welcome to the forums: First, don't post your email address on the forum. You can open yourself up to spam. Next, if you want us to see what you see, post the pictures on a site such as photobucket.com, and respond to this post with the url. That way, you will have given us a great tool to help you with. We will await your post.

Search this Thread