texture on panel


Old 01-12-01, 08:26 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
I have panel on my wall. I was wondering what I can put on the wall to give them a little texture. Then after I put that on I would like to paint the walls. I was thinking of using a paint roller and all purpose joint compond. Is this a good or bad idea. Please let me know before I make a big mistake.
Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-01, 06:07 AM
some help
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Go to the paint department of you home senter and get Stipple paint and Stipple roller...You paint it on if you want more of a testure you roll it before it dry also..they have other things that work as well....joint compound does not work the roller slides and works you hard and then it looks bad so don't even try>>>Good Luck

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes