Old 04-21-01, 02:12 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Help! I have always used the metal cornerbead that is nailed on, it has worked well, but I have purchased some of the new type that has metal corner covered with tape. This type is new to me and I'm not sure how to attach it. If anyone has used this type of cornerbead, I would appreciate any advice.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-01, 07:35 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
you put it on just like drywall tape.
it's especially handy for outside corners that
are less than 90 degrees.
Old 04-24-01, 06:43 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Cool Thanks

To member dickh, thanks a million.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes