rounded ouside drywall corners


Old 04-23-01, 11:57 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Where can I find the rounded outside corners. I can find the 90 degree sharp corners, but not the rounded ones. Also, what are the best drywall screws? Galvanized? Thanks for the help all.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-01, 07:25 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
They are bullnose corners. If your lumber yard or home center can not get them, contact a sheetrock supplier.

Black powder coated coarse thread 1 1/2" screws are standard.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes