Stucco Wall Finishes- standard terms


Old 09-16-01, 01:26 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Are there standard terms for levels of Stucco Finishes? Maybe as defined by Masterspec, etc.

One guy said #3 sand with elastromeric paint finish...


David Collins
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-01, 12:15 AM
some help
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Most term are used to tell what type of finnish product you are using. you need to find out what is avalable in your are should you not know what you want to the way#3 #3 sand with elastromeric paint finish is a good finish to use....Good Luck....

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes