2x4? Stud?

Old 06-13-02, 03:52 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
2x4? Stud?

I'm trying to build a wall and wanted to order my suppplies online. When i go to homedepot.com or lowes.com and do a search for 2x4's it brings up nothing. What are 2x4's callled? Studs? I searched for studs but it just brings up stud seekers. Is there another name for them?
Old 06-13-02, 08:27 PM
the_tow_guy's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: SW Fla USA
Posts: 12,322
Received 172 Likes on 134 Posts
I eyeballed the Lowe's site and as near as I can tell they don't list any lumber on-line other than pre-fabbed stuff like fence panels, etc. Have to go visit in person.
Old 06-14-02, 05:27 AM
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: United States
Posts: 2,535
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do it in person...

Do it in person. You can be selective about the studs you buy.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: