Go Back  DoItYourself.com Community Forums > Plumbing, Piping, Water Heating, Wells, Air & Water Filtration and Conditioning > Water Heaters
Reload this Page >

Whirlpool Nightmare. Replaced now have low pressure or flow in 2 spots.

Old 11-29-08, 03:29 PM
H
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

I have a rental property that I had to replace the Lowe's Whirlpool water heater. I had good flow and pressure at all output points before i switched it and now I have good water only at the tub both hot and cold and the outside tap (cold). The kitchen sink and bathroom sink are very low for both the hot and cold.

Could sediment in the faucet screen cause this or is there something i am overlooking?

Old 11-29-08, 05:09 PM
M
Received 3 Upvotes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by hungy
I have a rental property that I had to replace the Lowe's Whirlpool water heater. I had good flow and pressure at all output points before i switched it and now I have good water only at the tub both hot and cold and the outside tap (cold). The kitchen sink and bathroom sink are very low for both the hot and cold.

Could sediment in the faucet screen cause this something i am overlooking?
YES it could. Remove the areators and check pressure

Old 12-02-08, 10:57 AM
D
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mbk3
YES it could. Remove the areators and check pressure
Agreed. Whenever you open up the plumbing system and drain it there is always a chance you could kick up some sediment and plug the strainers. This has happened to me several times.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: