Boiler coil clogged again less then 2 months.please help

Old 02-05-13, 04:54 PM
G
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Boiler coil clogged again less then 2 months.please help

Hello ,
I have had this problem since I changed out my well pump and line. The first time the boiler coil clogged so I just changed it out. Well here we are 1-2 months later and the coil is blocked up again. I tried to back pump water threw it as well and using air I got nothing coming out of it. I wondered if the pump was picking up the rock and sediment and clogging the coil. A buddy of mine who is a plumber just not for wells said it has to be a valve. I am unsure cause I can bypass the coil and push water out of the outlets with full pressure. I'm at a loss what to do it's been a week with no hot water . I wanted to just go out and raise the pump he told me if stuff was being pulled up it would clog the cold line as well. I'm unsure of what to do. Advice please. I would rather raise the pump add another filter before the softeners. and replace the coil.. Any help would be great..
Thanks in advance GaryHello ,
I have had this problem since I changed out my well pump and line. The first time the boiler coil clogged so I just changed it out. Well here we are 1-2 months later and the coil is blocked up again. I tried to back pump water threw it as well and using air I got nothing coming out of it. I wondered if the pump was picking up the rock and sediment and clogging the coil. A buddy of mine who is a plumber just not for wells said it has to be a valve. I am unsure cause I can bypass the coil and push water out of the outlets with full pressure. I'm at a loss what to do it's been a week with no hot water . I wanted to just go out and raise the pump he told me if stuff was being pulled up it would clog the cold line as well. I'm unsure of what to do. Advice please. I would rather raise the pump add another filter before the softeners. and replace the coil.. Any help would be great..
Thanks in advance Gar

Old 02-08-13, 06:08 AM
P
Temporarily Suspended
Try to fix your copy & paste job. What is clogging the coil. Is the water dirty or is there rust in the coil?

Old 02-08-13, 07:13 AM
G
Sorry,
I don't know why it did that.. The coil is clogged soiled. I think I need to lift the pump up in the well I feel it's sucking up dirt and pebbles off the bottom.
I will try and respost what I wrote:

Hello ,

Old 02-08-13, 11:16 AM
P
Temporarily Suspended
If you think it's the pump, go for it.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: