A O Smith

Old 01-31-16, 12:26 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
A O Smith

Renter's broke out the little window that you can see the flame on the water heater? Model # gvr 40 100 is there a replace part? I don't know what that part is called.
Old 01-31-16, 01:09 PM
lawrosa's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Galivants Ferry SC USA
Posts: 15,993
Received 85 Upvotes on 77 Posts
Call AO smith for the actual part #..

They do have them..

Example here, but this may or may not be the part # for you..

9003379005 - AO Smith 9003379005 - Natural Gas Burner Assembly

AO smith support..

Customer Support | A. O. Smith Water Heaters

Also my advice since thats an old seies 100 with the troublesome corderite disk issue, I would probably just go ahead and replace the water heater..

The window may have been broken to get more combustion air to the unit.. So if you do put a new door on the heater may not work...

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: