Tankless Water heater needed!!! Please help with selection/opinions

Old 11-01-16, 07:35 PM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Tankless Water heater needed!!! Please help with selection/opinions

Hello everyone!

I have tried to do some research online, but have not really been able to "pull the trigger" on what to buy.

I am pretty handy and I hope I can do this job myself but not afraid to pay someone haha.

The situation: I have a SMALL 1 bed/1 bath little efficiency unit in back of my house. It has a stand up shower, toilet and SMALL vanity bathroom sink.

The previous owner, for WHATEVER reason, disconnected the hot water (i still have water going into the unit) and I am thinking about installing a tankless water heater.

I live in Florida! and I am hoping something small, maybe even propane operated, or I can wire it, I also have natural gas but don't know if I want to pay to have someone run lines for it.

Any suggestions as for what to use? Assuming I want to install it myself and assuming it probably needs to be outside the building.

I was thinking something as simple as the EZ Tankless water heater: Portable Propane Tankless Water Heater - EZ 101

But I am worried it won't be enough hot water, or will it? Let's assume a single guy is going to be living in the apartment so long hot showers won't probably be a thing...

Thanks for all your advice/opinions ahead of time!

Old 11-03-16, 06:20 AM
S
Group Moderator
Received 1,273 Upvotes on 1,213 Posts
Looks like the flow you mentioned is with a 45 rise. Doesn't seem enough to me.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: