Para flow 60 cleaning

Old 06-10-07, 08:10 AM
L
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Para flow 60 cleaning

I have a Kinetico Para flow 60 that is being used as a sediment filter. After a blurb in my well, one tank seems not to backwash. When it changes tanks, I get no water in the house and the system just trickles in the other tank. My question is........ If I decide to take the whole thing apart, meaning just tanks and head, are there any parts not available at a hardware store to put it back together? I have called my dealer but he seems to be too busy to get out here in the last month. I manually backwash the system and can get clear water from the working tank. I suspect I can just pressure down the whole system to take it apart as it it fully valved to by pass.

Thanks

Old 06-10-07, 10:17 AM
J
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
More than likely there is debris around the upper distributor on the tank that has the flow restriction.....bleed off the pressure....disconnect the lines and pull the tanks apart....spin off both the valve on the main tank and the base off the remote tank....the upper distributor looks like a basket strainer...make sure they are free and clean......you'll probably find something in the inside

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: