help install Culligan model#442249

Old 02-05-08, 09:52 AM
J
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
help install Culligan model#442249

i picked up a culligan water cond looks like a older unit and want to install on my place.Well water.i currently have a blue/green tank with timer and a brine tank.the lady i got it from said it worked just fime when she replaced it .its a grey tank with timer on top model #442249 it also came with a blue cylender tank no modle # and a brine tank with a in line fiter.. my questions are in which order to install them does the grey culligan install 1st (on well water side coming in to home)?(looks like its the one that uses the brine tank)and then the blue tank and in line filter system ( a approx:ft long filter in a plastic or glass bulb) or the blue tank /grey tank next .. tks to any or all that respond ..Jumpin_JoHoSfat!!

Old 02-07-08, 07:29 AM
J
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well no responce yet .. so i hooked up the grey tank culligan and the brine tank.im assuming the blue tank was suppose to hook up to a chem tank which i dont have ..and hooked up just the one ..seems to be working just fine ..now i need to learn how to set how many times it re gens i fig out the time of day reset ..tks jumpin joho

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: