Mark 89 Aqua Sensor Repair

Old 03-23-08, 04:12 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Post Mark 89 Aqua Sensor Repair

I have a Culligan water softner model: 446805,
that has the Mark 89 Aqua Sensor. The sensor (controller) is bad. I have been trying to find a place all weekend that can supply me with a replacement unit or rebuild the old unit. If anyone could steer me in the wright direction, I would be very grateful. I am going to sell my home soon and really don't want to replace the water softner.
Old 03-23-08, 05:23 PM
New Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 652
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Culligan parts are not available through third parties so you'll have to contact a Culligan dealer unless you're lucky and find someone that has cannibalized your exact model for parts.

Some Culligan valves are based on industry standard models but yours isn't one of them.

The cost of the part might come close to that of a new industry standard softener.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: