bladderles water tank

Old 04-21-08, 03:03 PM
S
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Red face bladderles water tank

if the water sits all day and no smell and you turn the water on and the well kicks in and then the new water smells . Spoke to a well driller he said that if you put a bladderless tank and a injector in you can get rid of the smell i don't have and iron bacteria though. any help would be appreciated thanks

Old 04-22-08, 04:41 AM
A
We are going to need a whole lot more information than that in order to help you. Bacterial iron is not the only thing that can cause odors.

What are your water tests results? What kind of odor is it? Injector for what? Let us know more, please.

Andy Christensen, CWS-II

Originally Posted by stepheninski View Post
if the water sits all day and no smell and you turn the water on and the well kicks in and then the new water smells . Spoke to a well driller he said that if you put a bladderless tank and a injector in you can get rid of the smell i don't have and iron bacteria though. any help would be appreciated thanks

Old 04-22-08, 07:40 PM
S
bladerless water tank

19ppm hard iron 2.77ppm manganese .75ppm ph 8.1 tds 445ppm. He said the injector puts air in the tank to change the iron and it will take the Oder out of the water. if the water sits all day while im at work turn the faucet on know smell . But when the well kicks in the water will start to smell. spoke to the ecowater man and said he could put a tank and a air pump in to change the iron but would be 2500$ the tank he said is like a brine tank but with a pump . the well man told me that you can put a bladderless water tank in withe a pump and it would take the smell out $400 .It smells almost like eggs any help would be appreciated thanks

Last edited by stepheninski; 04-22-08 at 07:43 PM. Reason: more info

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: