Lifesource Water system

Old 01-15-09, 10:01 AM
G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lifesource Water system

Does anyone know much about this Lifesource water system? Our old water softener died when we used some cheap salt in it. Also, my BP is high, so I need to stay away from the salt. The softener was hooked up to all the plumbing. We live in the thumb area of Michigan and the water is extremely hard. I also have rust stains whenever the water drips. Please help me choose a good system for our situation. We are 2 adults in a small 1.5 bath home.
thanks

Old 01-15-09, 12:20 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I would get a Fleck 5600 and use potassium chloride to regen the unit. You can buy a Fleck 30K metered softener for around $600.00.

Old 01-17-09, 03:52 PM
G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Protect yourself

My personal experience with this particular product has been less than stellar. I've seen no independent third-part testing to validate any of their "softening" claims. If you actually do buy one, make sure they are prepared to give you at least a 30-day money back guarantee.

Caveat Emptor

Originally Posted by grammy57 View Post
Does anyone know much about this Lifesource water system? Our old water softener died when we used some cheap salt in it. Also, my BP is high, so I need to stay away from the salt. The softener was hooked up to all the plumbing. We live in the thumb area of Michigan and the water is extremely hard. I also have rust stains whenever the water drips. Please help me choose a good system for our situation. We are 2 adults in a small 1.5 bath home.
thanks

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: