Kinetico quit using salt

Old 03-30-09, 06:26 AM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Kinetico quit using salt

I have a K60TR I bought it new in 1996 it was rebedded 18 months ago. The problem is it quit using salt. It cycles everyday, has water in the salt tank with the salt. I haven't replaced a bag of salt in 9 months.I took the head apart and was cleaning it. But I didn't get it back together right because I can't get any water to come out of it in the house. I had to bypass it. I was looking for pics of the head to see what I did wrong but I haven't been able to find any. Can someone help me? I have well water with tanic acid. I use tannin rid with my salt. My water is yellow and not clear anymore. I did something wrong when putting it back together.

Old 03-30-09, 01:08 PM
A
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Well, the Kinetico valve is not impossible to work with and after a couple of times taking it apart, you should be able to do it. It's doing it the first time.

I can send you some tech sheets. Send me a PM and I will tell you how to get that info.

Andy Christensen, CWS-II

Old 03-30-09, 05:43 PM
Received 3 Upvotes on 3 Posts
There is a rocker arm mounted in the level 5. If it is missing or the broken, it will not allow water into the house.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: