Pyrolox Fleck 2510--Thoughts?

Old 05-07-09, 09:20 PM
J
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pyrolox Fleck 2510--Thoughts?

Hi Folks- I am about to show my ignorance again( I have become very adapt at that,lol). I just purchased a 40 year old house in Northern Fla within a couple of mile from the Atlantic Ocean. I have been told (and experienced) that the water here has a very bad odor and taste. I am refurbishing the house and need some advice. The house has a private well(my first experience with this animal) and I want to filter the water for the entire house.Opps- should mention that the house has 5 bathrooms and the typical laundy/kitchen setup. There are 5 bedrooms and there will be 2 adults and one 15 year old as permanent residents. I would expect a lot of PA visitors to stop by over the next couple of years tho,lol. After reading a lot of "manufacturers testimonials" I am considering the Pyrolox Fleck 2510. Any observations/suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated and thoroughly considered. Thanks again for your help. Beer 4U2 Ray

Old 05-08-09, 07:40 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Steer clear of Pyrolox. There are much better medias that will do the same thing. Pyrolox is a very heavy media. If your well can not flow enough water, it will not clean it properly. It will foul out and you are back to square one.
I have 19 yrs experience and have seen this time and time again.

Old 05-08-09, 05:16 PM
J
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks

Since you have helped me before and you were correct, your advise will be heeded. Can you guide me by suggesting another system/s ?Thanks again,RayBeer 4U2

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: