Eco Water ETF 2100 PF water filter maintenance

Old 10-20-09, 07:36 AM
S
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Eco Water ETF 2100 PF water filter maintenance

Hi,

I just purchased this unit last year and I received a yearly service notice in the mail. They tell me it will cost Approx.$200.00 for the service call including a bucket of mineral. ..assuming they mean calcium hypochlorite. I also had a water softener installed because I have acidic/hard water with all kinds of iron in it as well. Can anyone tell me how simple or not this procedure would be to do on my own and possibly how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Old 10-20-09, 07:46 AM
A
How the bleach supplied to the system? Is this intended to remove iron, disinfection? Can you describe a step-by-step arrangement of the equipment? Do you have a retention systems? A picuture would be great.

Scheduled service calls is a great residual income for some water treatment companies and most customers accept it as a matter of course. Some even require it to maintain warranties.

Andy Christensen

Old 10-20-09, 07:58 AM
S
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
How the bleach supplied to the system? Is this intended to remove iron, disinfection? Can you describe a step-by-step arrangement of the equipment? Do you have a retention systems? A picuture would be great.

Scheduled service calls is a great residual income for some water treatment companies and most customers accept it as a matter of course. Some even require it to maintain warranties.

Andy Christensen
Hi Andy

The tank is side by side with the water softener. It is intended to remove iron as well as acid I believe. My water travels from my well holding tank to the water filter tank (looks similar to my water softener ) to a 1 micron filter to the water softener.

Old 10-20-09, 08:02 AM
S

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: