Natures H2O-Pro-50 water purification system w. nanotech media ASR/HSR

Old 02-01-12, 10:44 AM
A
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Natures H2O-Pro-50 water purification system w. nanotech media ASR/HSR

Hello All,
I'm brand new to this forum and am glad to have found you!

And, I already have a burning question.
We have had a Reionator system for the last 6 years and had to find out two days ago that the cylinder in the valve unit had stopped working which turned the resin media into a bacteria broth.
This all started when the company who sold us this system showed up unexpectedly and wanted to pitch the Reionators predecessor " Natures H2O-Pro-50", and when I toldthem that our water sometimes seems slimy, they quickly took it apart and found the problem.
So from that they said it would cost about $ 1,500 to fix the Reionator system or upgrade to the Pro-50 with the buy back program (Pro-50 $ 5,500 - $ 2,800 for the Reionator = $ 2,700)

Has anybody ever heard of the new Pro-50 w. nanotech media (which does not utilize a computerized backwash anymore, no potassium and no moving parts or electronics whatsoever) so no maintenance. They warranty the system for 25 years and the vessel is 13" diameter x 65" tall.
Have I been bamboozeled?
Any replies greatly apreciated.
Thank you in advance,
Thomas

Old 02-01-12, 10:52 AM
B
What exactly are the claims for this $5500 system? Does it produce gold?

Seriously--what specific claims are made for the system and what specific independent data is available to support the claims?

If you can't answer the question above with specific information and independent data then I think you can probably answer your own question. (Have I been bamboozeled?)

Your experience with the previous system is not exactly a glowing endorsement of the company's products!!!

Old 02-01-12, 01:52 PM
A
You're right, Bob999.
There isn't enough data out there yet. I tried researching this product thoroughly but to no avail.
The company is H2O World Technologies, Inc. and their website is
Whole House Water Filtration - H2O World Technologies.
I DO like the idea though about not using potassium anymore (especially with the prices nowadays).
The old system (Reionator, now called "Trinity"), was actually quite good, except a customer just doesn't have anyway of knowing when an internal part fails.
But I also think the 5,500 price is highly inflated to make the buy-back number of 2,800 sound better. (What on earth would they do with an old system like that that makes it worth 2,800 to take back).

Last edited by AustroTom; 02-01-12 at 02:37 PM.
Old 02-02-12, 09:29 AM
A
Hello All,
I was wondering if anybody has more input on this system as I need to make a decision today of either keeping the system or returning it.

Thank you,
Thomas

Old 02-03-12, 10:46 PM
A
Bueller?.................................Bueller?...........................

I'm dead, huh?

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: