Kinetico Quad 51 Service Manual

Old 11-14-14, 07:23 AM
K
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Kinetico Quad 51 Service Manual

Does anyone have a PDF of the Kinetico Quad 51 service manual?

I tried calling Kinetico and they took over a day to get back to me, only to inform me that unless I pay the only service shop in town $550 to service my unit, there was nothing they could do for me. I tried to ask about servicing myself and all they kept saying was you have to call your service provider with any questions. Ridiculous!

From what I understand I need to change out the salt in the brine tank and get it manually regenerating (seemingly simple) and since it apparently hasn't been serviced since 2005 (we just bought the house) we need to change the resin and carbon filter. Unfortunately, all the instructions on how to service this system are only in the service manual that Kinetico will not provide to anyone except the authorized service provider.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-14, 05:55 AM
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
I have some great info on the Kinetico systems. I have an exploded view of the valve. It may not be for your specific valve, but it will give you some insight to all the enternal parts. To get the info I have, just send me an e-mail and I will be more than happy to send it to you. [email protected]

Old 11-15-14, 01:21 PM
K
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thanks Biermech. While having that info would be great, what I really need at the moment is the service manual so that I can perform the necessary service to this unit and ensure it's working properly.

Old 11-15-14, 01:52 PM
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
If you find one for the Quad, please send it my way.