Glad to see comments

Old 12-09-02, 08:24 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Glad to see comments

Glad to see scrapiron, nut and bolt, and a couple of others commenting here,, getting tired of seeing my name behind the replys.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-02, 04:45 PM
Quik 95
Visiting Guest
I can tell you everything and anything that you would and wouldn't want to know about Resistance Welding........But that doesn't help the average consumer or do it yourselfer

The company I work for provides Weld Engineering services to almost evey automotive manufacturer in the united states. Again, not helpful to the average Joe.

Old 12-19-02, 08:12 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
We see it every day but dont use that type of welding. I was asked about bidding on some starter parts for a delco operation but didnt really have the expertise in resistance welding to do the job and the power availability in my area,, my own shop wouldnt have been practical. Wish I would had the expertise available from you for a bit of consulting. So anytime you want to enlighten us about it at all feel free.

Old 12-20-02, 06:01 PM
Quik 95
Visiting Guest
The company I work for is RoMan Engineering Services. We are a subsidiary of the company RoMan Manufacturing, which provides over 90% of the transformers and power supplies used for resistance welding in the US.

Here are our websites:
www.romaneng.com
www.romanmfg.com

Edit: Why won't this site provide direct links to other websites???