Old 11-24-11, 07:46 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Geisler2417

I have water coming up through the 1 inch pipe next to the well
casing. The 1" pipe has the elecrical running in to the submersible pump. The well is about 28 years old. We have plenty water presure, but its flooding our back yard and running our electric bill up. I've been tripping the pump breaker off so my
pump will not burn up. What to do?
Old 11-24-11, 04:34 PM
waterwelldude's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: S.E. Texas
Posts: 943
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
First, change the name of your post so people will know you have a question.

Second, find the leak in the pipe and that should fix you up. You know where it comes through the wall, so the leak may not be far from there. Dig it up, fix the pipe or fitting, and that should be it.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: