tee

Old 01-08-12, 07:26 AM
J
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
septic outlet tee design

i have a 1000 gal septic tank, 1 bathroom, standard drain field, concrete baffle. i had it back up in the bathtub and after digging for 2 days looking for it, i got it open and pumped. the outlet pipe was crushed with roots going in the tank, so after more digging i found the pipe was hit with a backhoe or something and crushed it and they put a bandaid on it. im fixing the outlet pipe to the distribution box and making a tee baffle. my question is on the design of the tee, how deep does it go in the tank and do i need to remove my concrete baffle or keep it? and on the bottom of my tee should i put another tee to keep out bubbles that could carry solids into my outlet? oh im not planning to put an inlet tee on it though.

Last edited by jeremiahsfarm; 01-08-12 at 07:33 AM. Reason: change title cause i didnt expect it to work
Old 01-08-12, 09:35 AM
J
cut my pipe and glued fittings and sealing tank around pipe, im not sure on my tee tho im thinking about 20" or so? and a tee on the bottom so water comes from the sides and not from the bottom

Old 01-08-12, 10:25 AM
J
no replys so im going forward with this thanks

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: