NEW Shallow Well in Pasco Fl . Need local help

Old 05-22-18, 09:47 PM
N
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
NEW Shallow Well in Pasco Fl . Need local help

I put in 4 x 1 1/4" PVC pipes 23-25 feet down and teed together to a STA-RITE HNE-1L 1HP Jet Pump and get some water to the discharge side and then after a little bit pressure drops to 5-10 psi. I am trying to get a steady rate for Irrigation purposes as here the water and sewer charge is expensive. I am looking for Help from the local experienced drillers. Please let me know what I can do to get more water.

Also today I jetted down 35 feet and used a 5 foot well point to test as well and see the same thing as with the 4 well points tied together.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-18, 04:36 AM
P
Group Moderator
Received 624 Votes on 577 Posts
Have you contacted well drillers in your area?

The problem with four wells tied together like you've done is when one well draws air it kills the suction power of the pump. You either need a pump for each well or one good well.

Old 05-23-18, 02:31 PM
N
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Hmm Ok. I guess I should have just gone with 1 well. I tried calling a couple but none want to give out free info. I see a 100 foot deep well 300 feet in front of my yard for the irrigation of the entrance to where I live. I think a deep well like that for DIY seems out of the question. I was able to jet down a 5th hole to 44 feet with a mud pump. I put a PVC well point in and 40 feet of 1 1/4" PVC and attached directly to the pump and see the same thing. It looks like I do not have enough water