Super Glue Spray?

Old 08-21-06, 05:45 PM
Super Glue Spray?

I need to glue a large amount of small pieces of plastic to metal and I'm wondering if they make a spray Super Glue. I've been using small tubes of Super Glue Gel and it works great, but it's too time consuming. I don't know much about glues, but I believe most super glues contain cyanoacrylate.

Or, if they don't make it in a spray, are there any good substitutes? I'm looking for something that has a non-rubbery, super strong bond, that dries clear. HELP!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-06, 07:28 PM
Depending on what you're making exactly...(I can't tell by what you described) but if you google "super glue spray" you'll see some products that might help you. Read what they're for as I've seen some for cardboard, paper, leather, etc. and then some for wood, metal and plastic.

I've checked out the big box stores online as well and they have some as well as a hardware store. Just make sure you read what it's for and how to use them and see if it would work for you. For example, if your project is small, the aerosal spray might not work for you.

Old 08-26-06, 05:11 AM
Admin Emeritus
Hello: beekrock

I noticed your question, read it and suggest you refer to the related ads to the right side of this window. Very likely find both the glue type want and needed within those links.

The related ads are dynamic. Change with each refresh of the page. Relative ads will appear upon the first visit, may change with each refresh of the page or may not. Depends upon the forum and the topic.

Check the related ads listed to the right. Likely to find what you need and will work best for the intended purpose. >>>>

Sharp Advice
Web Site Host, Forums Manager, Moderator Hiring, Promoting Agent and Moderator Team Leader.

Driving Safety Reminder:
Buckle Up & Drive Safely.
"The Life You Save, May Be Your Own."

Old 08-26-06, 08:59 AM
There are a variety of aerosol glues on the market and I'm sure some of them would work for you."Super glue" would likely dry quicker than you could apply all your peices but some aerosol glues have slower drying times etc.3 M makes a wide variety.

Craft stores,hardware stores and some auto parts stores all carry various aerosol glues.

Search this Thread